Guangdong Hongbo Building Materials Science and Technology Co., Ltd
In the early years, all parts of the country were vigorously promoting the flat-to-slope project. In the construction of the new countryside, all parts of the country responded to the call to carry out the flat-to-slope project, which made resin tiles enter the construction of the new countryside. Now, if you want to build roofs in rural areas, resin tiles are the first choice, but many people do not calculate how much resin tiles they need to use for their roofs. Next, the editor of synthetic resin tile manufacturers will introduce you to the construction of new countryside and How to calculate the amount of resin tile for roof renovation.
1. Need to calculate the area of the roof, multiply the length by the width
2. Calculate the total cost of resin tiles, and divide the roof area by 0.8 (the effective width of resin tiles is 0.8 meters)
3. Calculate the total number of resin tiles, divide the roof width by 0.8 to get the result and multiply by 2
4. Calculate the number of ridge tiles, divide the width of the roof by 0.8 (the length of the ridge tile is 0.88 meters)
5. Calculate the number of hanging eaves, divide the total length of the side length of the eaves by 0.48 (the length of the hanging eaves is 0.48 meters per piece)
6. Calculate the number of self-tapping screws, about 4-6 self-tapping screws are needed per square meter
If you don't know how many resin tiles you need to use for your roof, you can contact our synthetic resin tile manufacturer and provide us with the size of the roof, so that you can calculate how many square meters of resin tiles you actually need.