The Redwave Polycarbonate Tile is made of virgin polycarbonate resin and UV protection granules by coextrusion. It is highly transparent, excellent impact resistance and long-lasting roofing material.
1. Light transmission up to 88%.
2. Resistance to impact: its resistance to impact is 250 to 300 times ordinary glass, 30 times the acrylic plate with the same thickness.
3. Aging and resistance to ultraviolet rays: a layer of UV rays is coextruded on one side that prevents ultraviolet rays from passing, which has an effect of good resistance to weathering. The side of the anti-UV treatment layer should be oriented towards the sun.
4. Light weight: only half the weight of ordinary glass, saves costs in transportation, unloading, installation and support frame.
5. Adapt to the greatest temperature difference: crisp cold does not occur at -40 ° C and does not soften at 120 ° C. Even in the hostile environment, its properties, such as mechanical, mechanical, etc. they do not have significant changes.
Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm;
Color: Transparent, blue, green, dark brown, milk white;
Length: based on customer's requirements
Profile: Greca, Roma, IBR, Trimdek, Industry
Customized Tempered Glass Panel/Tempered Glass Sheet
No tong marks on the glass as TGI adopts the horizontally tempering process.
around 5 times harder than ordinary annealed glass.
Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments which are relatively harmless to human body.
It withstands abrupt change of temperature. For example, a piece of 5mm tolerate the temperature variations within the range of 200°C.
Tempered glass / Toughened glass
Clear / Ultra-clear etc.
Tempered:4-25mm half tempered :4-12mm
Safe Plywood cases and inter layer papers between glasses
15-30day, depend on order quantity