Redwave polycarbonate panels is designed by ourselves with the inspiration we find at various trade shows. 2.
The product has been checked at every stage of production under the supervision of professional quality inspector to ensure the superior quality. 3.
Redwave strictly controls the quality and performance of the product. 4.
Chemical-free and certified to the highest standards available today, this product allows users to sleep and to breathe naturally. 5.
By selecting this product, people can relax at home and leave the outside world at the door. It contributes to a healthier lifestyle, both mentally and physically.
The Redwave Polycarbonate Tile is made of virgin polycarbonate resin and UV protection granules by coextrusion. It is highly transparent, excellent impact resistance and long-lasting roofing material.
1. Light transmission up to 88%.
2. Resistance to impact: its resistance to impact is 250 to 300 times ordinary glass, 30 times the acrylic plate with the same thickness.
3. Aging and resistance to ultraviolet rays: a layer of UV rays is coextruded on one side that prevents ultraviolet rays from passing, which has an effect of good resistance to weathering. The side of the anti-UV treatment layer should be oriented towards the sun.
4. Light weight: only half the weight of ordinary glass, saves costs in transportation, unloading, installation and support frame.
5. Adapt to the greatest temperature difference: crisp cold does not occur at -40 ° C and does not soften at 120 ° C. Even in the hostile environment, its properties, such as mechanical, mechanical, etc. they do not have significant changes.
Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm;
Color: Transparent, blue, green, dark brown, milk white;
Length: based on customer's requirements
Profile: Greca, Roma, IBR, Trimdek, Industry
Redwave has been devoted itself into providing qualified polycarbonate panels . 2.
Guangdong Hongbo Building Materials Science and Technology Co., Ltd. has complete supporting equipment for polycarbonate panels production. 3.
We regard customer satisfaction as a core part of our business. We aim to exceed our customers' expectations while meeting their needs and providing professional services. Achieving sustainable development is our current goal. We make production processes and treatment of wastes step towards a more environmentally acceptable way. Sustainable development has been put as our top priority. Under this goal, we have made all efforts to upgrade our production processes, such as reasonably handling waste discharges and utilizing resources.