The whole production of Redwave polycarbonate sheet cut to size is completed independently in our technologically-advanced production facility. 2.
The product stands out for its capacity for water absorption. It can effectively absorb and retain water depending on its sizes and shapes. 3.
The product features the desired hardness. It has resistance to localized deformation such as indentation, scratching, cutting or bending. 4.
It is an essential and indispensable product in our daily life. It powers most of our daily supplies such as electronic products.
The Redwave Polycarbonate Tile is made of virgin polycarbonate resin and UV protection granules by coextrusion. It is highly transparent, excellent impact resistance and long-lasting roofing material.
1. Light transmission up to 88%.
2. Resistance to impact: its resistance to impact is 250 to 300 times ordinary glass, 30 times the acrylic plate with the same thickness.
3. Aging and resistance to ultraviolet rays: a layer of UV rays is coextruded on one side that prevents ultraviolet rays from passing, which has an effect of good resistance to weathering. The side of the anti-UV treatment layer should be oriented towards the sun.
4. Light weight: only half the weight of ordinary glass, saves costs in transportation, unloading, installation and support frame.
5. Adapt to the greatest temperature difference: crisp cold does not occur at -40 ° C and does not soften at 120 ° C. Even in the hostile environment, its properties, such as mechanical, mechanical, etc. they do not have significant changes.
Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm;
Color: Transparent, blue, green, dark brown, milk white;
Length: based on customer's requirements
Profile: Greca, Roma, IBR, Trimdek, Industry
Redwave is proud to be one of the most competitive plexiglass sheets manufacturer. 2.
We own a complete production house. It executes the strictest quality management control system in the industry. From R&D, design, raw materials selection, production, quality inspection, to product packaging, every stage in under scrutinization by professionals. 3.
In the days to come, the company will continue to adhere to the policy of “quality and innovation”. We will strive to create maximum benefits relying on product creativity. We aim to create positive social and environmental impact from the beginning to the end of a product's life cycle. We’re moving one step closer to a circular economy by encouraging the reuse of our products. It is our firm intention to increase product quality over the entire product life cycle. So we will strive towards sustainable improvement of the product quality system and further training of our employees. Regarding environmental protection and sustainability, we will continue to decrease overall energy consumption, reduce emissions, and manage waste throughout the entire organization.