The separation and purification process of Redwave polycarb sheeting will be conducted for several times. It is separated from the complicated mineral aggregates and refined at least two times for high purity. Redwave products are certified by ISO9001 and ISO140002.
This product helps reduce heel shock and relieve effectively the burning pains in the ball of foot and heel areas. The product properties have no significant changes even in harsh environment3.
The product features a seamless design. The panel has a unique fast seal winding mechanism and a solid vertical seal edge profile to ensure that all panels fit perfectly. Redwave products are light4.
It has a stable sealing effect. The product can work reliably and stably for a long period of time with limited leakage rate. Environmental friendliness is a focus during the manufacturing
The Redwave Polycarbonate Tile is made of virgin polycarbonate resin and UV protection granules by coextrusion. It is highly transparent, excellent impact resistance and long-lasting roofing material.
1. Light transmission up to 88%.
2. Resistance to impact: its resistance to impact is 250 to 300 times ordinary glass, 30 times the acrylic plate with the same thickness.
3. Aging and resistance to ultraviolet rays: a layer of UV rays is coextruded on one side that prevents ultraviolet rays from passing, which has an effect of good resistance to weathering. The side of the anti-UV treatment layer should be oriented towards the sun.
4. Light weight: only half the weight of ordinary glass, saves costs in transportation, unloading, installation and support frame.
5. Adapt to the greatest temperature difference: crisp cold does not occur at -40 ° C and does not soften at 120 ° C. Even in the hostile environment, its properties, such as mechanical, mechanical, etc. they do not have significant changes.
Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm;
Color: Transparent, blue, green, dark brown, milk white;
Length: based on customer's requirements
Profile: Greca, Roma, IBR, Trimdek, Industry
With our extensive sales network, we have exported our products to many countries around the world while establishing a reliable strategic relationship with many large and famous companies.2.
By reducing the negative effect of packing waste on the environment, we are committed to sustainable development. We mainly reduce the use of packaging material and increase the use of recycled material.