Redwave PC stripe sheet is made from polycarbonate resin which one side flat with UV protective layer, and the other side reinforced ribs regularly, as concave and convex shaped, which possesses the excellent weather resistance, excellent impact resistance, and it can be easily bent, not only beautiful but also economical, especially suitable for the canopy. Its single layer structure is easy to install with PC hollow sheet visual effect without the blackening sign caused by water inflow. Sheet material with stiffening ribs can enhance the sheet rigidity and save the cost of materials.
Standard width:1220mm 、1560mm 、1820mm 、2050mm
Standard thickness：2.0mm ; 2.5mm ; 3.0mm
Standard color: transparent, blue, green, bronze
Texture : big stripe ; small stripe
Scope of Application:
Rain tent, daylight roof commercial building, residential
building, factory building, warehouse, motor shed, Partitions
for swimming pool, greenhouse and indoor chamber.
black self adhesive waterproof membrane
|NO PENETRATIVE SPOTS|| |
|SMOOTH,NO HOLE,NO SHORT|| |
|IMPERVIOUSNESS||≥ 120 min||≥0.3 Mpa||IMPERVIOUS|
|MAX TEMPERATURE||NO AIRBELLS,NO SLIP||80 ºC/240 min||NO-SLIP|
|LOW TEMPERATURE||NO CRACK||-29ºC/240min||NO CRACK|
|6||PACKAGE AND MARK||Mark should complete,use artwork or shrink warp in rolls.|
Flashing & Sealing to felt asphalt and bitumen surfaces, flashing of conservatories and porches, roof skirtings and parapet joints, sealing of skylights, vents, pipes, window sills and other openings, repair bandage for gutters and roofs, sealing glazing bars, cappings and protective coverings.
1) Different type and specification should be stacked separately;
2) Avoid sun-scorched and rain-drenched, Be ventilation;
3) The storage temperature should below 50°C;
4) It have to be one storey when keep in storage stand on end, and shouldn't be more than two storeys when transporting;
5) Avoid tilting or lateral drift, Covered with tarpaulin if need;
6) Base on the normal storage and transportation, the storage period is one year from the date of production.