The Redwave Polycarbonate Tile is made of virgin polycarbonate resin and UV protection granules by coextrusion. It is highly transparent, excellent impact resistance and long-lasting roofing material.
1. Light transmission up to 88%.
2. Resistance to impact: its resistance to impact is 250 to 300 times ordinary glass, 30 times the acrylic plate with the same thickness.
3. Aging and resistance to ultraviolet rays: a layer of UV rays is coextruded on one side that prevents ultraviolet rays from passing, which has an effect of good resistance to weathering. The side of the anti-UV treatment layer should be oriented towards the sun.
4. Light weight: only half the weight of ordinary glass, saves costs in transportation, unloading, installation and support frame.
5. Adapt to the greatest temperature difference: crisp cold does not occur at -40 ° C and does not soften at 120 ° C. Even in the hostile environment, its properties, such as mechanical, mechanical, etc. they do not have significant changes.
Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm;
Color: Transparent, blue, green, dark brown, milk white;
Length: based on customer's requirements
Profile: Greca, Roma, IBR, Trimdek, Industry