Redwave polycarb sheeting has achieved a safety certification. It has passed an electrical safety tests which includes the high voltage test, leakage current test, insulation resistance test, and ground continuity test. Redwave products are easy to install2.
People will realize that this product is able to provide unbeatable comfort for foot movement due to its extraordinary elasticity and smoothness. Redwave products are not easy to discolor3.
We always pay attention to the industry quality standards, product quality is guaranteed. Environmental friendliness is a focus during the manufacturing4.
Reliable certification: the product has been submitted for certification. To date, several certificates have been obtained, which could be could be evidence for its excellent performance in the field. Redwave products are certified by ISO9001 and ISO14000
The Redwave Polycarbonate Tile is made of virgin polycarbonate resin and UV protection granules by coextrusion. It is highly transparent, excellent impact resistance and long-lasting roofing material.
1. Light transmission up to 88%.
2. Resistance to impact: its resistance to impact is 250 to 300 times ordinary glass, 30 times the acrylic plate with the same thickness.
3. Aging and resistance to ultraviolet rays: a layer of UV rays is coextruded on one side that prevents ultraviolet rays from passing, which has an effect of good resistance to weathering. The side of the anti-UV treatment layer should be oriented towards the sun.
4. Light weight: only half the weight of ordinary glass, saves costs in transportation, unloading, installation and support frame.
5. Adapt to the greatest temperature difference: crisp cold does not occur at -40 ° C and does not soften at 120 ° C. Even in the hostile environment, its properties, such as mechanical, mechanical, etc. they do not have significant changes.
Thickness: 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm;
Color: Transparent, blue, green, dark brown, milk white;
Length: based on customer's requirements
Profile: Greca, Roma, IBR, Trimdek, Industry
Being the leader in the polycarbonate panels market has always been the positioning of the Redwave brand.2.
Hongbo Building Materials has gathered experienced design and production team.3.
We are continually strengthening our environmental policies and practices to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, waste, and water usage across our entire operation. Ask online!