There are so many types of roof tiles, which one is better?
In the past ten years, many people's houses have begun to be converted into sloping roofs, which is what we often call the 'flat to sloping' project. Because of this, the demand for roof tiles is increasing, but there are so many types of roof tiles, which comparison it is good? Below we compare the commonly used roof tiles:
1. Cement tiles: easy to break, heavy, inconvenient for transportation and installation
2. Asphalt shingles: poor weather resistance, short service life, and asphalt shingles are necessary waterproof membranes when laying
3. Color steel tile: It is very easy to corrode and rust, which will lead to increased maintenance costs
4. Color stone metal tile: high price, difficult to install, pay attention to the adhesion of the surface sand when installing
5. Glazed tile: heavy, easy to fall off, easy to grow moss, polluting the environment.