Guangdong Hongbo Building Materials Science and Technology Co., Ltd
Today, synthetic resin tiles are a new generation of lightweight and environmentally-friendly building materials vigorously advocated and promoted by the state. Synthetic resin tile products are environmentally friendly, energy-saving and recyclable. Their unique performance advantages have won the general attention and recognition of more and more customers, and the product market is very broad. However, no matter how good the product performance is, if you do not pay attention to the installation details, resulting in irregular installation, too wide spacing, too little overlap, excessive extrusion, etc., it may cause problems such as rain leakage, cracking, and shortened service life.
Precautions when installing synthetic resin tiles
1. Installation workers need licensed professionals to ensure the safety of product use.
2. The installer must wear gloves, helmets, safety belts and other tools, and take safety precautions.
3. When encountering bad weather, it must be installed with caution.
4. When installing, walk on the tile, try to step on the middle of the tile, and avoid stepping on the edge of the tile.
5. It is forbidden to contact the surface of strong acid and strong alkaline substances.
6. Do not bend the tile excessively to avoid damage.
7. The thermal expansion and contraction of synthetic resin tiles are different from those of steel. Reserve expansion space and pay attention to the depth of embedding. Otherwise, the tile may be deformed or broken.
8. When installing, it is recommended to use special tile hooks and pressing code, especially in the tile cornice, it must be pressed with pressing code.
9. Use neutral glass glue and suitable gasket material to prevent water leakage.
Therefore, in order to have a long service life of synthetic resin tiles, in addition to finding high-quality synthetic resin tiles from manufacturers who have been focusing on R&D and production of synthetic resin tiles for 18 years, standardized installation is also very important, and many details need to be paid attention to.