Guangdong Hongbo Building Materials Science and Technology Co., Ltd
Sheet building materials are currently the most popular roofing materials on the market. They are well known for their light texture, environmental protection, anticorrosion, durability, and aesthetics, and are deeply loved by designers. Therefore, many large public buildings use Sheets are used as a roofing materials.
So, what are the various roofing materials on the market today? What characteristics do they have? Today, the editor has sorted out eight kinds of panels that people are more familiar with and shared with you.
1. Galvanized steel roofing
Galvanizing prevents corrosion and oxidation of the steel, and at the same time this sheet requires little maintenance and is very durable; like other sheets, they have poor sound and thermal insulation properties, and they can generate excessive noise when it rains; Nevertheless, galvanized steel sheet is still a good choice due to its lightweight and low price.
2. Stainless steel roof panel
Stainless steel sheets, although not economical, have little maintenance and long duration, so they have a good cost-benefit ratio; stainless steel sheets are resistant to corrosive shock and extreme weather; but like other sheets, their surface may be scratched or dented and difficult to repair.
3. Copper foil roofing
Copper foil is made of copper plus a certain proportion of other metals. Copper foil roofing can adapt to different forms, and is very prominent in terms of durability and final decorative effect. However, copper foil roofing is not good in terms of materials and installation costs. economy.
4. Thermoacoustic metal sheet roofs cost more than other metal sheets, but because they are covered with heat and sound insulation materials on the surface, they have great advantages in controlling temperature and noise; at the same time, thermoacoustic metal sheet roofs are also very durable and requires no major maintenance.
5. The best feature of polycarbonate sheet roofing is its resistance, lightness, and easy installation; the range of transparency allows sunlight to enter, and it can be made into sheets of different thicknesses; the editor reminds you that according to different climatic conditions, when Insulation may need to be considered when using this type of roof.
6. Fiber cement board roofing
Durable does not require complicated maintenance, and is stable in low-temperature conditions; generally fiber cement boards come in different profiles, textures and colors, and are less expensive than other boards; but are generally more difficult due to their heavier weight Install.
7. Fiberglass Roof
The fiberglass board is composed of fiberglass material and high heat-resistant composite material. The characteristics of the material make it possible to use the least raw materials when forming, and the price is quite low; it has the characteristics of sound absorption, sound insulation, heat insulation, environmental protection, flame retardant, and so on.
8. Aluminum-magnesium-manganese roofing
This is very cost-effective roofing material. Due to its moderate structural strength, weather resistance, stain resistance, and easy bending and welding, it is generally recognized as a roofing material with a service life of more than 50 years in architectural design; it has light weight and strength. High. Corrosion resistance. Beautiful appearance. Good plasticity. Good electrical conductivity. Easy installation. Environmental protection and other advantages.